The global Bioplastics and Biopolymers market was valued at 3462.23 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 7.18% from 2020 to 2027, based on Researcher newly published report.
The prime objective of Bioplastics and Biopolymers market report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Biopolymers/bioplastics is a material for which at least a portion of polymer consists of material produced from biomaterials. It represent a new generation of plastics that reduces the impact on the environment, both in terms of energy consumption and the amount of greenhouse gas emissions.NatureWorks, Braskem, Arkema, Novamont, BASF and Kingfa are the main players in this industry. Among them, NatureWorks is the leader in the global market, and it accounted for 13% of the global revenue market share in 2019. Production areas include North America, Europe, China and Japan. In 2019, the global Bioplastics and Biopolymers market is led by Europe with nearly 47%. USA is the second-largest region-wise market with about 24%. In terms of product types, there are Starch Blends, PLA, Bio-PE, PBAT and Bio-PET. Starch Blends is the largest segment with a market share of nearly 28%, followed by PLA with 19%. Bioplastics and biopolymers can be used in packing industry, consumer products, agriculture & horticulture, automotive industry. The packing industry accounted for about 56 per cent of the global market in 2019.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at //www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-bioplastics-biopolymers-2021-565
By Market Verdors:
- Zhejiang Hisun Biomaterials
- Corbion Total
- Danimer Scientific
- Biome Bioplastics
- Starch Blends
- Packing Industry
- Consumer Products
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Automotive Industry
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- //www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports